- Push notification messaging: Quick guide
- I am unable to save a message as a draft or publish it (the options are greyed out). Why?
- Messages aren’t being delivered – what should I do?
- Why is the number of messages being sent much lower than I expected?
- What is the difference between a ‘triggered’ and a ‘broadcast’ message?
- Can I use emojis in message content?
- Can I send messages in multiple languages?
- What is the difference between an internal and external link on a message?
- What happens if I pause an active message?
- Can I export stats on the messages sent?
- Can I combine location-based filters with non-location-based filters when building an audience?
- What do the various message states mean?
- Can I test push notification messaging?
- I want to send a push notification message to all app users. Can I do this from the console?
- More tips on message set-up
- 10 great examples of location-based messaging
Crowd Connected Support
Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.