Beacon stocks are made up of batches which are designed to make it easier for you to add multiple beacons sharing the same UUID and or Major to Sail without the need to enter these details every time. There are two ways to create a batch either when you place a beacon following the 'How to enter beacon positions on a Floorplan' or via the 'Beacon Stocks' screen.
Opening the 'Beacon Stocks' screen
- Navigate to 'Beacons' within Sail
- Click on the button in the top right corner
- Click on 'Beacon Stocks'
Creating a new batch
It is possible to create a new batch directly from the Beacon Stocks screen which can then be used later on when adding any beacons to a floorplan.
- Click 'Create batch'
- Enter a Name, UUID and optionally a Major *
- Click 'Save'
* Note that you can have multiple batches with the same UUID as long as they have each have a unique Major.
Deleting a batch
If a beacon batch was entered incorrectly or is no longer needed then it can be deleted by following:
- Hover over the batch you wish to delete
- Click on the 'bin' icon