Check first if you have been sent tags in hibernate mode. If you have, they need waking up.
Waking up tags should be done first - before anything else.
- Power up only one gateway, power up two beacons, and make sure all the tags are in range (and untabbed).
- Check the gateway is online on the gateway screen.
- Check the beacons are online in the places screen.
- In the console, on the tag management screen, click ‘Wake Tags’ in the menu.
- Confirm that you want to wake tags.
- You should slowly see an increase in the number of tags reporting. Filter the tag management list to active tags. The number will rise from 25% of the tag stock to 100% of the tag stock.
- It will take a few hours for all tags to receive the message
- Once the process is complete, In the console - click on the ‘Exit Configuration Mode’ in the banner that has appeared, and confirm the choice.
- You can now power up additional gateways, set up beacons, and deploy tags