When generating a device count chart, the number of data points plotted is governed by the time period of the chart. A maxiumim of 48 data points can be displayed for any one chart, with the interval set according to the following:
- Up to 12 hours: 4 data points per hour
- 12-48 hours: 1 data point per hour
- 48 hours-12 days: 1 data point per 6 hours
- 12=24 days: 1 data point per 12 hours
- 24-48 days: 1 data point per 48 hours.
The maximum time period for an individual device count chart is 48 days.